Wednesday, September 10, 2008

College Is Eating My Life

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
-Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

Before I left for college, I distinctly remember being told by several people how much more free time I was going to have then I was expecting.

I'm not sure now whether thse people were teasing me, genuinely trying to be helpful, or freshly escaped from mental institutions, but so far they've been dead wrong. Maybe it's an honors fellow thing (that's our house excuse for everything). Anyway, thus far my free time has been very close to zero; in fact, I've got two essays I could be writing right now.

And one of them's due tomorrow, so I think I'd better get to that. I just wanted to mention that I haven't forgotten about my blog, or my correspondence aspirations, or anything. And I'll post more about college life after said college life lets up a little. I promise!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are spectacular, you know. It will get better.....

I love you.