Friday, September 26, 2008

Wouldn't it be nice if separation of church and state meant no tests in religion class?

As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.
-Author unknown

I have my first real college test today, in my Introduction to Religious Studies class. I'm pretty sure it will go well--at least, I hope so--I know all the material, and my suitemate, Kate, who has the class Tuesday-Thursday, said it wasn't as hard as Dr. York portrayed it.

So I'm going to go study my God stuff. And Dawkins (blech), and Marx, and Feuerbacher, and definitions for animism and henotheism...fun, fun, fun. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You know I wish you luck....you will do well! And what a good thing it is you and not me. :-)
Love you!

Aunt Tonnye said...

So how was it?? I'm sure you did fine! Of course, a prayer never hurts :~)
<3 Aunt Tonnye

Katherine said...

I think I did well...hope I did, anyway!