Sunday, October 3, 2010

I have returned to the computer!

*Edit*
I lied. Posts with pictures from London and Edinburgh will NOT be going up tonight, because going through pictures takes absolutely forever when your computer hates running Photoshop and the internet and iTunes and Skype all at the same time. But I'm incapable of not having the last three up, so it can't be helped. Posts will hopefully be going up tomorrow. Sorry about the false statement!
*End Edit*

No man needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one.
--Elbert Hubbard

I am back in Brighton and currently going through a LOT of photos deciding which ones are worthy of putting up here. I'll definitely be posting with pictures from London and Edinburgh by tonight, though! So right now actually I'm going to run and wash my plate and get something to drink, but check in later for some actual posts!

Here are a few of my favorites:







No comments: