Friday, September 17, 2010

Wonkiness

"I regularly read Internet user groups filled with messages from people trying to solve software incompatibility problems that, in terms of complexity, make the U.S. Tax Code look like Dr. Seuss."
--Dave Barry

By the way, Blogger is being ridiculous and giving me a really hard time about posting lately. For some reason, it didn't resize the pictures in the last post like it always does, and so they're too big and the right sides are chopped off of the horizontal ones. I'm still trying to figure out why this is, since I uploaded them just like I usually do, but until I figure out how to make them smaller or the layout different or something, just know that you can always click on the picture to see the full thing*. Also, if you hold down Ctrl as you're clicking on it, it'll open in a separate tab, so you don't have to navigate back.

Sorry about any confusion--I am just SO not an html-savvy person!

*Note--if you can see the white border line all the way around the photo, that means it's a vertical picture and you're getting the whole thing right there. If there's no white line around the right side of the photo, then it's a horizontal picture and you're missing half of it.

No comments: